Dr. Drew H. Christie comes from a family of medicine and is surrounded by it on a daily basis. Dr. Christie and his family have enjoyed various aspects of medicine and helping those in Indianapolis for 4 generations.
- His great grandfather Merrill G. Christie owned and operated his own pharmacy south of Indianapolis.
- His grandfather Marvin C. Christie, MD practiced medicine from his offices in Beech Grove and St. Francis health network.
- His father Randall C. Christie, DDS practiced dentistry in Greenwood.
- His mother Gwynn A. Christie, MSPT practiced home health physical therapy in the greater Indianapolis area.
- His brother Colin C. Christie, OD practices optometry on the south side and greater Indianapolis area.
- His sister-in-law Anne Christie is a pharmacist practicing in the greater Indianapolis area.
- His wife Jennifer L. Christie, MOTR, CHT is an occupational therapist and certified hand therapist practicing in Greenwood.
- His brother Reid A. Christie, DPM is a podiatrist practicing out of Londonderry, NH.
Contact information and links to any available websites are listed below. If you have questions pertaining to any other specialist above, please do not hesitate to ask!
- Randall C. Christie, DDS – dentistry – RETIRED!
- Colin C. Christie, OD – optometrist – www.christievisioncare.com
- Jennifer L. Christie MOTR, CHT – certified hand therapist – https://team-rehab.com/therapist/jennifer-christie/
- Reid A. Christie, DPM – podiatrist – https://www.christiefootnh.com/